Page 1 of 1

Draft Ideas

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 pm
by wolfe
How many people have an available laptop that they can use during the draft?
I was thinking that we would run the draft on-line using the MFL.com interface. Owners with a laptop could shout out their pick and enter it themselves. Others could shout out the player and I could select it for them.

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:39 pm
by wagordy
I will bring mine

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
i have one but we have already made it easy enuf for u by switching to mfl so i won't bring mine....

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:50 am
by Jonathan S.
You're a lazy facist.

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:48 am
by Agitator
anything to make jeff's life easier....

i vote no....

for the record, just go ahead and put my vote in for anything/everything as NO

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 am
by wolfe
Are you a heterosexual?
Hogs answer: No.

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 am
by wolfe
Sorry. Couldn't resist.