NFL 2006 Predictions
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:31 pm
It's time for our annual predictions. I want everyone one to give me their division winners and wild card winners, plus the Super Boal XLI matchup and winner. Also, throw in a Terrell Owens prediction, MVP or any other prediction.
NO FANTASY TALK from you nerds.
I'm sure these will all be wrong, so don't be shy with your picks. Last year I had KC winning everything and they didn't even make the post season. Meanwhile I had neither the Steelers nor Seahawks making the playoffs in '05.
AFC East
Miami Dolphins
AFC North
Cincinnati Bengals
AFC South
Indianapolis Colts
AFC West
Denver Broncos
AFC Wild Cards
Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots
NFC East
New York Giants
NFC North
Chicago Bears
NFC South
Carolina Panthers
NFC West
Seattle Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards
Arizona Cardinals
Washington Redskins
AFC Champ
Indianapolis Colts
NFC Champ
New York Giants
It's Manning vs Manning! A Week 1 rematch!
Super Bowl XLI winner ... New York Giants
Owens prediction: Suspended for at least 1 game. Facilitates benching of Bledsoe over Romo.
Bush: Rookie of the Year (maybe my easiest prediction)
V. Young: Starting by December
Titans finish 5-11.
NO FANTASY TALK from you nerds.
I'm sure these will all be wrong, so don't be shy with your picks. Last year I had KC winning everything and they didn't even make the post season. Meanwhile I had neither the Steelers nor Seahawks making the playoffs in '05.
AFC East
Miami Dolphins
AFC North
Cincinnati Bengals
AFC South
Indianapolis Colts
AFC West
Denver Broncos
AFC Wild Cards
Pittsburgh Steelers
New England Patriots
NFC East
New York Giants
NFC North
Chicago Bears
NFC South
Carolina Panthers
NFC West
Seattle Seahawks
NFC Wild Cards
Arizona Cardinals
Washington Redskins
AFC Champ
Indianapolis Colts
NFC Champ
New York Giants
It's Manning vs Manning! A Week 1 rematch!
Super Bowl XLI winner ... New York Giants
Owens prediction: Suspended for at least 1 game. Facilitates benching of Bledsoe over Romo.
Bush: Rookie of the Year (maybe my easiest prediction)
V. Young: Starting by December
Titans finish 5-11.