Horrible Ass-Kissers
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:05 pm
Anyone watch Football Night in America?
Bend over Bettis ... Collinsworth, Costis and Sharpe want to kiss your ass.
Here's my impression of Collinsworth doing the highlights:
-> Wow, look at that play right there!
-> Hey, look at him running like a big ol' fullback.
-> Lookout! Touchdown!
Without the broadcast's scoreboard at the top of the screen I would have no context of the importance of the plays.
Week 1 and I already miss Chris Berman and Tom Jackson.
Bend over Bettis ... Collinsworth, Costis and Sharpe want to kiss your ass.
Here's my impression of Collinsworth doing the highlights:
-> Wow, look at that play right there!
-> Hey, look at him running like a big ol' fullback.
-> Lookout! Touchdown!
Without the broadcast's scoreboard at the top of the screen I would have no context of the importance of the plays.
Week 1 and I already miss Chris Berman and Tom Jackson.