HC Fisher, "Volek Lied To Us..."
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:11 pm
September 20, 2006, 16:45
Titans, Chargers :: QB
Associated Press
Tennessee Titans HC Jeff Fisher responded to critics of the Tennessee Titans' dealings with Billy Volek by saying that Volek lied to him and never took advantage of the opportunity to be the starter. "I never at anytime in my career have gone into such detail(about a trade). But I felt the responsibility, as Billy felt he was thrown under the bus," Fisher said. "Billy threw this organization under the bus, along with a number of his teammates."
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sec ... id=2596235
Titans, Chargers :: QB
Associated Press
Tennessee Titans HC Jeff Fisher responded to critics of the Tennessee Titans' dealings with Billy Volek by saying that Volek lied to him and never took advantage of the opportunity to be the starter. "I never at anytime in my career have gone into such detail(about a trade). But I felt the responsibility, as Billy felt he was thrown under the bus," Fisher said. "Billy threw this organization under the bus, along with a number of his teammates."
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sec ... id=2596235