Page 1 of 1

Titans Coach

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Speaking of Tennessee, I like coach Jeff Fisher but Im interested in how he seems
to be catching absolutely none of the blame for the teams incredible collapse over
the last couple of years. Tennessee used to be a consistently good team that was
nearly impossible to beat at home. How did they go from dominant to comical that
quickly? And why does everyone seem champing at the bit to grab Fisher up if hes
let go by the Titans?

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:47 am
by Agitator
let him go!

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:24 am
by wolfe
Keep him! Clean out the rest of the front office!

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:47 am
by Jonathan S.
I agree with Wolfe, wait, did I just say that?!!

We can probably let lose of Norm Chow as well.

Who, and I mean WHO? Would we replace Fisher with? Is there someone out there better? No.

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yep, let chow take his offense back to college football...

his offenses weakened McNair and Volek!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:59 pm
by Agitator
i'm assuming that we will have a high draft pick...

wouldn't it be nice to have calvin johnson here? i say that knowing it will never happen... our offense is too conservative to ever have a big time receiver.

if it's fisher that wants to run 80% of the time, then i say let him go!