Page 1 of 1

error 404!

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:48 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
:coach: :bawling:

What is wrong with the league reports page? I go there and get error 404 page does not exist. How am I supposed to know how much I got beat by if I can't check the score. Tom Brady RULES!

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.
Code uhh numbuhhh threeuhh

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:15 pm
by wolfe
Can you tell me which link you were clicking when you got that error. The server error log isn't very helpful.

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:52 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
For some reason I can't bring up the league reports on campus. Why would that be the case?

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:41 pm
by wolfe
Help me out here. Are you noticing any other pattern?


Are you using the same computer each time? Some of the links on the navigation menu on the left may be out of date. Try refreshing.

Which link are you using to get the error? Is it the same one everytime?

...
Wait a second.
from Server Error log wrote:[Mon Sep 15 13:50:05 2003] [error] [client 149.149.4.215] File does not exist: /home/wolfe/public_html/mtffl/reports/null/2003/
The site sets a cookie (used by owners who are in multiple leagues) to determine which league to display. As a temporary solution, try clicking the MTFFL link in the upper left corner of the web page to set the cookie, then click the "League Reports" link.
The site is supposed to default to MTFFL when the cookie is missing, so I'll need to look into that. That is where the "null" comes from.

Sorry about that.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:52 pm
by wolfe
Dave (and other people who use public computers),

Is this working better for you now?

3.1415926535897932384626433832795

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:46 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
:jester:

Yes, my lord.

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:28 pm
by wolfe
Go in peace, my son.