Page 1 of 2
Titans' '07 Opponents
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Tennessee
Home: Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Oakland, San Diego, N.Y. Jets, Atlanta, Carolina
Away: Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Denver, Kansas City, Cincinnati, New Orleans, Tampa Bay
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, I've never seen San Diego. Come to mention it, I've never seen Carolina (I think). So, after this year, I will have seen 31 of 32 teams in person; I have never seen the Arizona Cardinals live.
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:59 am
by wolfe
What are the chances of prime time TV exposure this year? I'd like to see us get a Monday/Sunday night game at Indy plus one at home against San Diego or maybe Atlanta.
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
I think with V.Y.'s star appeal we'll get something. Most likely a Sunday or a Monday night at home. And maybe even a Thursday night at home on the NFL Network. Just watched V.Y. practicing during Pro Bowl workouts.
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:30 am
by wolfe
You are watching Pro Bowl practice? Slow day at work?
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:21 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, it was on the NFL Network. Oh I forgot, you don't have that do you?
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:52 am
by wolfe
You must be the only person in the country watching NFL Network and Versus.
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:54 am
by Jonathan S.
You have me confused with David, I've only watched Versus once. And I'm not the only one in the world watching the NFL Network.
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i watch them both as well...
maybe you should move out of the sticks and get a real network wolfy!
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:32 pm
by bstock
stop brown-nosing oompa