Page 1 of 2

Good News!

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:55 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
No you're not going on an impossible mission. This is kind of pointless but I think it was fun. Test your short term memory. See how long it takes you to memorize pi to 40 digits. It took me about 10. I think I could get 100 in a day.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197

I'll check back in tonight to see if I can still do it.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:07 pm
by Jonathan S.
Ten what, minutes? Anyway, if we were going on an impossible mission, you would have said, "good news everyone."

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:30 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I haven't looked at this since yesterday here goes.
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:34 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Take that years of alcohol abuse.

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 am
by Jonathan S.
This morning I had a pop-up from McAfee waiting on me. The message started with Good News, I thought that it might be Professor Farnsworth informing me of a mission that I must accomplish until I noticed it was a McAfee update.

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:30 pm
by bstock
did you sing wonderwall?

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
In Alto.

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:28 pm
by bstock
that's gay - you know how i know you're gay? because you can tell who other gay people are. and because you like coldplay. and abba.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:21 am
by Jonathan S.
I never said that I liked Coldplay.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:45 pm
by Agitator
the masta was just hoping that you were so he could ask you out on a date...