Page 1 of 4
Just what Wolfy had wished for:
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:58 am
by Jonathan S.
Sirius will, beginning February 14th, add 90's alternative music as a distinct channel. Channel 24.
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 am
by wolfe
Now I can listen to Wonderwall every hour. If the last two weekends of AltNation and Octane are any indication, they need to greatly expand their song selection.
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you can't pick it up in an office

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:07 pm
by Jonathan S.
I can pick it up in my office.
But you can also listen to it online if you have an account.
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
YOU MUST HAVE A WINDOW IN YOUR OFFICE...we are inside an office building with no windows...
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I have a window, rather large but unopenable. My office is also completely surrounded by cinder blocks. I drilled a hole below the window to gain access to a signal by setting my receiver outside on the window sill just below the hedge-line.
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that doesn't help me any!
come drill a hole through my building
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:56 pm
by wolfe
Also, you can only listen to the music stations through their web site. No talk stations, news stations or Howard Stern.
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:57 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wolfe is correct.
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:18 am
by wagordy
I just found it this morning. I rather enjoyed the selection. Almost seemed like I was back in early college.