Page 1 of 2

Pearl or Summit

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:06 am
by wolfe
Who looked more ridiculous? Bruce Pearl with an orange painted chest or 90-year old Pat Summitt in a cheerleading outfit?

Either way, it's pretty cool the way they show support for each other's programs. I don't know of any other university that have two basketball coaches that are this visible. But, of course, I'm college basketball ignorant.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 am
by Jonathan S.
It would have been a lot of fun to have been there either time. I had to vote for Pat because it was completely opposite of her persona. I have to give her credit though, I wouldn't have done that.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:44 am
by Agitator
that's true, smallwood..... Pat is more of a man that you will ever be!!!

ZING!!

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:16 am
by Jonathan S.
She is kind of manly.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:49 am
by Oompa Midgets
i voted for Bruce just because Smallwood voted for Pat...

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:09 am
by Jonathan S.
I really voted for Bruce because of his enlarged torso. I just wanted you to agree with me, and by announcing that I voted for the opposite of my actual vote, I knew that you would vote with me. Got'cha.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well i really got you by the reverse reverse psychology!

another reason why i wish we could see how people voted on here!

i don't trust G'boro

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Did you really, now?

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:36 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Wow! No contest Pat is the winner. I just now voted because I hadn't seen a pic of Pat in her cheerleading uni. I tried not to pass judgement before I had the facts.
Image

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
David, you're well on your way to becoming as wise as Solomon.