Page 1 of 2
It's Official
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 am
by Jonathan S.
Hooters is coming to Cookeville. No word yet on where they will be located, but it was announced by the Atlanta based company in the Upper Cumberland Business Journal.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:55 am
by bstock
It's Official! Smallwood contracted celibacy-palsy. Please take this time to pray for him in his time of hardship.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:56 am
by bstock
but really - i heard it was going up across from Nicks. where in the hell are they going to find the staff??
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:06 am
by Jonathan S.
Not across from Nick's. Just down the hill from it where the Shell station was.
You heard anything about where TGIFridays, Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings are being located?
I thought they were going to be on the south side of Jackson behind Jackson Bank and Trust, but I read today that Peeble's is going there? Is there enough room for all?
Also, Home Depot is looking for a spot. And J&S Construction who is the contractor there for the new center on Jackson is having talks with Circuit City and Best Buy.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:08 am
by Jonathan S.
Oh, and I don't have celibacy palsy.
And another note, I'm excited about Puleo's Grille going into Rafferty's; althouh, I was hoping for Calhoun's. But their shrimp and grits is great.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:11 am
by bstock
wrong - it's been declared as official - you do have it. surgeon general told me. denial is the first step. it's a semi common affliction shared by at least two people - our commish and you
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:19 am
by Jonathan S.
Let me see, I've had two different women naked this year and I'm lumped in with the Commish. I think you need to take a roll call on this issue and see who really is afflicted.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:22 am
by bstock
those erotic movies you download don't count... and getting a woman "naked" doesn't count either. ha ha. i am right! quarantine.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:25 am
by Jonathan S.
You know you are incorrect. I've been in a woman this year and plan to be next weekend as well.
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:25 am
by Jonathan S.
And by the way, those erotic movies are just practice.