Page 1 of 2
8 Uncomfortable Questions
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 am
by wolfe
http://www.websurdity.com/2007/02/28/un ... nside-job/
8 Uncomfortable Questions about THE conspiracy of the millennium.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:26 am
by wolfe
All 6 Star Wars episodes have been playing on HBO lately and the part that bothers me the most is #7. The whole series was cheapened by the fact that Anakin made C3PO.
Also watching when episode 4 I'm perplexed that a 7 year old Anakin has more Force than a whiny 19 year old Luke. Luke was supposed to be the one to return balance to the force, why didn't he have more powers?
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 am
by Jonathan S.
Nerd! Death to Star Wars! Long live Star Trek!!!!
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:57 am
by wolfe
I recently added the Star Trek repeats on TV Land to my DVR. Those original episodes are ridiculous.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:03 am
by Jonathan S.
They are. But Enterprise, Voyager and Deep Space Nine aren't.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:43 am
by wolfe
I'm watching Enterprise on HDTV (Jolene Blalock in HD is exquisite.) I never really got into Deep Space Nine and I haven't watched enough Voyager. But, of course, Next Generation is awesomer that all of them put together.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:46 am
by Jonathan S.
Next Generation is a bunch of pansies. Deep Space Nine doesn't get interesting until that last 2 or 3 seasons.
Jolene Blaylock looks absolutely amazing. Seven of Nine on Voyager looks pretty good in HD as well.
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:47 am
by Jonathan S.
There's going to be another Star Trek movie featuring William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. Both are 75 years old; why is this happening?
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
for you nerds!
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:20 pm
by wagordy
I hate voyager!. Love Next Gen and Enterprise. And yes DSN was bad in the beginning but redeemed itself in the midlle and last seasons.
Yes I am a nerd