Page 1 of 1

J-U-S-T-I-N

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:18 am
by Oompa Midgets
Justin McCareins-WR-Jets Apr. 19 - 10:29 am et

Justin McCareins' agent says his client would be open to restructuring his contract if he's traded to the Titans.

Agent Cliff Brady confirmed that the Jets are shopping McCareins, but believes they're asking for a first-day pick in return. The Titans are needy at receiver but may not be willing to give up more than a fifth-rounder.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:27 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Yes! Another average receiver!

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:43 am
by Jonathan S.
HEY! I have his autograph! I guess it's only average. I suddenly feel Zoidberg-like.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Yes! Another average receiver!
and what else do you think is out there???

you want to trade for Randy Moss :?:

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
I personally hope we get J-U-S-T-I-N back.