Page 1 of 1

Dem Debate

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:32 pm
by wolfe
I think it's way to early to debate for an election in November 2008. Nevertheless, they had the first Democratic Party Debate tonight.

My thoughts:
Me in 30 years: Alaska former senator, Mike Gravel. Angry. Loud. Fed up with everyone else in the room. He made Kucinich look like a moderate.

Jealously moment: Kucinich post-debate interview with his wife/campaign adviser/red-head hottie. How does a troll like Kucinich get a knock-out wife like her? Elizabeth Harper Kucinich is 3 decades younger.
Image

I still don't like Clinton or Obama. I liked Richardson, Edwards, Dodd and Biden. Tucker Carlson had the best quote about Obama saying that he was a good "abstract" candidate.



First GOP debate soon.

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:38 pm
by bstock
I don't think you have enough skill points to get such a hottie. Once you go o'bama you never go back.