Mr. Irrelevant cusses out Matt Millen
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:49 am
http://loserwithsocks.wordpress.com/200 ... iot-lions/
this is hilarious! he probably didn't write it but it is too funny....
"And I’ve got another question. Where in the fuck did you have me rated in your draft evaluations? Number 255? Cuz that’s where you fucking picked me. How exactly did you differentiate between 254 and 255? Testicle size? SAT scores? Ability to fuck your wife? And who in the fuck did I beat out? Who is the lucky asshat who was sitting at 256 on your board?"
this is hilarious! he probably didn't write it but it is too funny....
"And I’ve got another question. Where in the fuck did you have me rated in your draft evaluations? Number 255? Cuz that’s where you fucking picked me. How exactly did you differentiate between 254 and 255? Testicle size? SAT scores? Ability to fuck your wife? And who in the fuck did I beat out? Who is the lucky asshat who was sitting at 256 on your board?"