Titans Building Young Receiving Corp With Bricks
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:16 am
May 13, 2007, 09:25
Titans :: WR
Paul Kuharsky, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]
Newly appointed Tennessee Titans wide receivers coach Fred Graves hasn't wasted any time making his mark with the organization. Graves has been tossing bricks wrapped in white tape at his receivers in hopes of building their concentration, focus, and hand strength. "If I toss you a football and you drop it, no big deal unless I am yelling at you as a coach," Graves said. "But if I toss you a brick, without you sidestepping it, you're going to look at it with your hands and eyes. You won't just throw your hands out there because of the consequences. Everybody knows, 'Hey, this thing will hurt.'"
WTF?!?!?
Titans :: WR
Paul Kuharsky, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]
Newly appointed Tennessee Titans wide receivers coach Fred Graves hasn't wasted any time making his mark with the organization. Graves has been tossing bricks wrapped in white tape at his receivers in hopes of building their concentration, focus, and hand strength. "If I toss you a football and you drop it, no big deal unless I am yelling at you as a coach," Graves said. "But if I toss you a brick, without you sidestepping it, you're going to look at it with your hands and eyes. You won't just throw your hands out there because of the consequences. Everybody knows, 'Hey, this thing will hurt.'"
WTF?!?!?