Page 1 of 2

League Records

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:32 pm
by Agitator
i guess since jeff is adamant about not updating this site with anything new,

this page is now useless for anything past 2005:

http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/sched.cgi?dothis=show_home

JEFF, can you not update anything anymore?

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:39 pm
by wolfe
I probably will update some things later this summer. I just can't get in the mood right now.

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:41 pm
by Agitator
fair enough... it's just good to see on the site how much better my team is than the midgets!

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 pm
by wolfe
I finally set aside a few hours tonight to update the scores for the 2006 season and to prepare for the 2007 season.

I had been waiting on promised new features from MFL.com for historical stats. But it'll probably be one of those features that aren't released until late in the season.

I've been working on moving some links around as I hide some of the old features that we don't use anymore. Use the link to the left called "Team Profiles" to start. I recently reformatted the Team Profiles page to a timeline or grid format.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:13 pm
by wagordy
Very Nice! Good looking page!

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:38 am
by Oompa Midgets
nice job commish Image

sweet, i am the only owner in the 1st league to go undefeated in division play twice and i believe J-Dub is the only other to do it once.....

also noticed that J-Dub and JSmall are the only teams to beat me in the playoffs, and i'm 1-3 against each of them :evil:
i am a perfect 6-0 versus other teams in the post-season

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:32 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I only have a winning record against 2 teams, Jonathan and Woody.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:38 am
by Jonathan S.
Congratulations.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:44 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Ha ha you suck! I would have to go 25-3 over the next two seasons to bring my overall record to .500.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:01 am
by Jonathan S.
Well, you better get busy then.