Page 1 of 2

anyone know how P-Dub's doing?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:00 pm
by Agitator
jeff probably knows... how's p-dub been looking in practice?

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:44 am
by Jonathan S.
I wonder how many bricks he's dropped.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't even know who P-dub is.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:31 pm
by Agitator
the high life knows who he is....

Paul Willams... rookie WR for titans. Jeff LOVES the nickname "P-Dub"

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm
by wolfe
Please edit those lies from your post!

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:40 pm
by bstock
who came up with "p-dub"? i want to introduce that person to my foot. a kick to the snout.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:45 pm
by Agitator
Foot meet Jeff, Jeff meet Foot....

ok ... fine! i came up with it! Paul is too boring and P-Will doesn't sound right. Willy doesn't really fit.

we took a vote and more than 80% of the people in my head voted for P-Dub, so that's what we picked!

GO GET EM' P-DUB !!!

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:09 pm
by wolfe
I don't understand your fascination with this guy. No one else is talking about him. I went through Fisher's minicamp updates and I found this from 10 days ago:
(on how WR Paul Williams looks)

He looked like he just got in. He was a little inconsistent, but he will settle down. When we had him a few weeks ago by the third practice he was doing some good things, so he will settle down. He had a couple of drops and a false start, but you can understand that it’s his first time with the varsity.

(on if the drop passes concern him)

No, I’m not concerned at all.
Even a search on Tennessean.com found very few results. What's so special?

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:35 am
by Oompa Midgets
Paul Williams-WR-Titans Jun. 4 - 10:28 am et

The Nashville City Papers says rookie WRs Paul Williams and Joel Filani "appear to be projects."



P-Flop sounds more likely at this point......

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 pm
by Jonathan S.
Pretty good one there Anferney.