Draft Day 2007
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:49 pm
He we go! Time to start our annual ritual of deciding on a Draft Day.
Since I'll be in Tennessee for the first time in 3 seasons, I'll offer to host the drafts at my place in Cookeville.
Now we just have to decide when. The first NFL game is Thursday, September 6. Anyone willing to do it the previous weekend - which is Labor Day weekend?
What about a weekday draft - preferably on a Friday evening - PrimeTime! Please let us know of any out-of-town plans you may have so we can permanently remove that date from consideration.
Both drafts on the same day are very draining. I prefer to have them on separate days.
Since I'll be in Tennessee for the first time in 3 seasons, I'll offer to host the drafts at my place in Cookeville.
Now we just have to decide when. The first NFL game is Thursday, September 6. Anyone willing to do it the previous weekend - which is Labor Day weekend?
What about a weekday draft - preferably on a Friday evening - PrimeTime! Please let us know of any out-of-town plans you may have so we can permanently remove that date from consideration.
Both drafts on the same day are very draining. I prefer to have them on separate days.