Escorted off the field!
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:44 pm
June 8, 2007, 12:38
Dolphins :: QB
QB Culpepper Escorted Off Practice Field
Greg Badard, Palm Beach Post - [Full Article]
QB Daunte Culpepper took the practice field this morning, but was escorted off the field at 11:38, by the team's director of security. Dolphins HC Cam Cameron wouldn't discuss the matter. "Right now I have no comment because there are things that we are currently working on," Cameron said. "Things that if I made a comment, it could put those things in jeopardy. So for right now, I have no comment." It is not known if the team has granted his wish to be released, or whether he has been traded.
I wonder if he said something during practice that pissed off the coach!
Dolphins :: QB
QB Culpepper Escorted Off Practice Field
Greg Badard, Palm Beach Post - [Full Article]
QB Daunte Culpepper took the practice field this morning, but was escorted off the field at 11:38, by the team's director of security. Dolphins HC Cam Cameron wouldn't discuss the matter. "Right now I have no comment because there are things that we are currently working on," Cameron said. "Things that if I made a comment, it could put those things in jeopardy. So for right now, I have no comment." It is not known if the team has granted his wish to be released, or whether he has been traded.
I wonder if he said something during practice that pissed off the coach!