Page 1 of 1

Interesting Facts

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:07 pm
by Agitator
Check out these Mugs, i mean Jugs, i mean Mugs and Jugs!

http://coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=1485


Pacman made the list:

12. Fearless (and felonious) Pacman Jones had as many punt returns for touchdowns (3) as he did fair catches.


i know he always tried to run, but i didn't realize he only had 3 fair catches all last year.

Re: Interesting Facts

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:19 am
by wolfe
Agitator wrote:12. Fearless (and felonious) Pacman Jones had as many punt returns for touchdowns (3) as he did fair catches.
That very interesting. I just looked at the 2006 team stats. I'm not sure if I can find enough detail for individual stats since Jones wasn't on the field for all punt returns. But as a team Tennessee received 67 punts with 6 fair catches and 37 returns. That put them 3rd in the league in lowest amount of fair catches per punt and 5th in the league in highest amount of returns per punt.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/D ... 06/regular