Page 1 of 2

Waiver Wire

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:16 am
by wolfe
Looks like the waiver wire system is on its way to passing in this league. The vote count is 9-1 (waiting on the Weatherholtz's votes).

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 am
by wolfe
What changed your mind, Jonathan?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 am
by Jonathan S.
I'm waffling.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am
by Jonathan S.
I essentially think that it's a great idea. I'm just not sure that I like Thursday as the "start your engines" point. Seems a little late in the week to me.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:00 am
by wolfe
Thursday is a fairly common waiver deadline.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:04 am
by Jonathan S.
Yes, I understand that. Doesn't mean that I have to like it. Do you want our waiver wire to be fairly common?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:32 am
by Oompa Midgets
can you set it to process on Wednesday instead?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:40 am
by wolfe
It can be customized to any setting we want. The current League Issue is for Thursday.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:43 am
by Oompa Midgets
i am okay with that, but i do agree that it would be better to be a bit earlier....

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:44 am
by Jonathan S.
I like earlier.