Page 1 of 1
Go 'Dores!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Josh and I just purchased Vandy season tickets! You guys should look into it. $99 for endzone seats and $175 for sideline seats. That's only $12.38 and 21.88 per game respectively!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:30 pm
by Agitator
my brother got them a couple of years ago in the endzone....
it's not bad seats. did you know that you can't buy beer at the game? you'll have to sneak a flask in your pants!
or just not drink, but that's boring!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:38 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I've already begun formulating a plan for alcohol sneakage.
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:42 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
What did your brother do about parking? Every time I go to a Vandy sporting event the parking is a nightmare.
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:56 pm
by Agitator
we parked down 25th towards Blakemore....
he either parks there or over by the ice rink on Patterson off 25th avenue...it's not that far and it's free.
Re: Go 'Dores!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm
by woody
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Josh and I just purchased Vandy season tickets! You guys should look into it. $99 for endzone seats and $175 for sideline seats. That's only $12.38 and 21.88 per game respectively!
You got robbed I tell ya!
Actually, I've considered it, but there is usually a better game on TV that I'd rather see. STill not a bad deal though. I may have to pick up a ticket sometime and join yuns.