Page 1 of 1
Free Agency
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:01 pm
by Jonathan S.
Is it still kicking? Are people allowed to pick up FA's? I'm too lazy to check on my own.
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yep, i just picked up Otis!
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
That's what I thought.
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:28 pm
by Oompa Midgets
those 2-a-days must really have you worn out if you can't go to the site and click a couple buttons!
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
I knew someone would answer my question, plus, I wanted to make a subtle statement. Guess it didn't click in some cases.
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:41 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i knew what you were saying, but the commish had said nothing otherwise so why not direct your question towards him!
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
Why not include everyone?
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you are afraid of the commish!
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:35 pm
by Jonathan S.
You can't be serious. You know better than that.
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
You must have killed the brain cell that broke the camel's back, last night.