Page 1 of 1

The Extinction of the Redhead Homosapien

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:33 am
by Jonathan S.
Apparently, by the year 2100, those with red locks, or redheads for those of you with a reduced vocabulary, will no longer be produced by the Human race.

This means that the Wildest Fantasy is a dying breed.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Ha ha, you're being exterminated!
Image

Re: The Extinction of the Redhead Homosapien

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:47 am
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:that the Wildest Fantasy is a dying breed.


wildest fantasy?!?!?!? says who?

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:53 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Are you stupid or something? By you I mean Mick, by stupid I mean Eric's screen name is Wildest Fantasy and by something I mean SHUT UP!

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:00 pm
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Are (Mick) (Wildest Fantasy) or (Shut Up)?

i think i transposed everything correctly. i guess it was a compliment.... i never thought i'd be your wildest fantasy, but to each his own.