Page 1 of 2

Survivor Pool

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Wolfe and BStock are gone after one week Image

3 guys remain!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:46 pm
by wagordy
My pick is in!

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
I am the winner after only 2 weeks!

Good thing I didn't change this one to the Bengals like I did in the 2nd league...

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:58 am
by wolfe
Can we start it again next week?

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:20 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I don't think so unless you have that power by being the commish.

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 am
by wolfe
I reset the Survivor Pool. Anthony won round 1. Let's start round 2.

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:09 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I reset the Survivor Pool. Anthony won round 1. Let's start round 2.
Only 3 participants?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
I won AGAIN...

you guys suck at this!

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:35 am
by wolfe
Survivor pool has been reset. Begin Round 3.

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:32 am
by wolfe
I won Round 3 because everyone stopped playing. Starting Round 4 in Week 7.