Alabama Recruiting - another lame joke
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:06 pm
There are these two hot football prospects in the bayou.
Tennessee goes down to recruit them. They say, "I don't know. I don't think we are smart enough to get into college."
Florida goes and the guys tell them, " I'm not sure, I don't think we can get into college."
Alabama goes to see them and they are told, "Well, I'm not sure we can pass the tests to get into college." The Alabama coach tells them that it's easy. All they need to do is pass one simple one-question test.
So the two young football prospects sit down in an Alabama classroom and take the test. The question is "Old McDonald has a ________". They sit there for about an hour. Eventually the professor leaves the room to let them work it out on their own.
On guy turns to the other and says, "I don't know. What do you think?"
The second guy responds, "Well it has to be 'farm', right?"
"Well, probably, but how do you spell 'farm'"?
"You dumbass, it tells you in the song - E-I-E-I-O!"
Tennessee goes down to recruit them. They say, "I don't know. I don't think we are smart enough to get into college."
Florida goes and the guys tell them, " I'm not sure, I don't think we can get into college."
Alabama goes to see them and they are told, "Well, I'm not sure we can pass the tests to get into college." The Alabama coach tells them that it's easy. All they need to do is pass one simple one-question test.
So the two young football prospects sit down in an Alabama classroom and take the test. The question is "Old McDonald has a ________". They sit there for about an hour. Eventually the professor leaves the room to let them work it out on their own.
On guy turns to the other and says, "I don't know. What do you think?"
The second guy responds, "Well it has to be 'farm', right?"
"Well, probably, but how do you spell 'farm'"?
"You dumbass, it tells you in the song - E-I-E-I-O!"