Page 1 of 2

If you watch "Chuck"...

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:59 pm
by wolfe
...I'll kill you. Seriously, I'll fucking kill you. I'm already so sick of the promos for this show. I'll slice your throat for $11 an hour and shit down your neck.

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:18 pm
by bstock
hahahaaaaaaaa

Image

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:26 am
by Oompa Midgets
the commercials were enuf to make me not watch the show!

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:15 am
by wolfe
:chainsaw:

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:20 am
by bstock
Oompa Midgets wrote:the commercials were enuf to make me watch the show!
watch it midget - there's a psycho computer nerd on the loose.

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:59 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Don't forget that Chuck begins tonight at 8/7c.

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:33 am
by Jonathan S.
IWFKY.

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:50 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Did a 16 year old girl take over Jonathan's profile?

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.
Pffft. lol.

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.