Page 1 of 3
I Like It. I Love It.
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:22 pm
by wolfe
consider this the new Nashville hockey thread. My first pre-season game and they won.
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:44 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm very excited/nervous about this upcoming season. I have to say last night encouraging. Zidlicky with 3 points, the old and young guys looked good and both goalies were effective. Cody Franson had a big hit, but he has some work to do with puck control and passing at the blue line. Tootoo is still undisciplined, reckless and showed no signs of the scoring prowess he promised.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:13 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
8 days before opening day! What record do you guys think the Preds will have this season? Do you think they'll meet the attendance mark of 14,000 paid per game? Here are my predictions.
45-29-8 98
14,100
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:21 am
by Agitator
13,999
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:26 am
by bstock
14,001
The actual retail price is... Come On Down! You're the next contestant on The Stanley Cup!
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Single game prices in the lower bowl are pretty high this season, $95 for attack twice lower bowl! I won't be sitting down low in too many games.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:04 pm
by Jonathan S.
I think 98 points is a little high. I think they'll surpass the 14,000 attendance mark.
The lower bowl has been selling briskly.
I predict 40-31-11 for 91 points.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:44 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
So, you think we are going to miss the playoffs? 91 points would have been good for 10th last season in the west. With the shootouts their are lost more points to go around. That gray mare just ain't what she used to be, 100 pts.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
That was last year. 91 points may or may not get us in. I didn't comment on the playoffs; just predicted how many points I think we'll get.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm
by bstock
great. wonderful. it's all jinxed.