Page 1 of 1
Were u drunk this mornin Smallwood???
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
why did u drop shaun alexander for nearly 20 minutes this mornin
i was on at the time but i didn't notice...
i figured u tried to bench him, but accidentally dropped him
i wish i played u last week when ur team sucked...now i have injuries to culpepper and henry...YEAH
OUR GAME HAS TO BE THE GAME OF THE WEEK

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:00 am
by Jonathan S.
No, I wasn't drunk. I was at work this morning. I was trying to bench him because he has a bye week this week. My team will suck this week.
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:14 am
by Jonathan S.
About game of the week, it is the re-match of last year's championship, and could become the new Bellamy Bowl since you have Mr. Bellamy on your team currently. And, if I remember correctly, you drafted him. I like the Redneck-Salamanders match-up. bilyeuofgainesboro, sorry, baxter, has a chance at making a turn-around this year. Good move by firing Coach Goosecock. But, I voted for the Feagle Eagles-Oompa Loompas. It's Bellamy Bowl time!
will drafted him
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Will drafted Bellamy in the 13th round, but bellamy was the 2nd player he dropped in week 1...
I picked him up early in week 2 and he has been a great addition to my secondary
THX Will
I did draft Bellamy in the 2nd league in the 12th round...
U should have picked him up after will let him go...
Sorry, but he will stay on my team even if I lose
Hopefully I will continue my unbeaten season
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE BUT JONATHAN

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:34 pm
by wagordy
I wasn't sure how much time he would get. He was listed as a key backup on all the depth charts at the start of the season. So I picked up starters instead. Oh Well.