Page 1 of 1
cold blooded
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:18 pm
by thechosenone
beckett's g/f sang the national anthem tonight before the indians / red soxs game ....... that is way too funny ..i iwish they would have sat her behind home plate all night
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:41 am
by Jonathan S.
You as cold as ice Charlie Murphy!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:09 am
by Oompa Midgets
I guess you meant to say his EX-girlfriend sang the national anthem?!?
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:07 pm
by The Guru
I bet the Indians wont try that again .. Beckett was lights out.
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
why was he yelling at Kenny Lofton?
i was listening to it on the radio.....
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 pm
by The Guru
They told the reason on espn and I forgot it was some petty baseball spat.
I think if Beckett hadnt been pitching a gem he probably would have embarrassed kenny out there.
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:16 pm
by wolfe
Beckett wrote:She's a friend of mine. That doesn't bother me at all. Thanks for flying one of my friends to the game so she could watch it for free.

Nice try, Cleveland!