Page 1 of 1

What did I do to you?!?

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:27 am
by wolfe
You all are killing me. Literally killing me.

I'm 3rd overall in points but 1st in points against.

Look at this below. In four meetings so far this year my opponent has had their best week of the year. Eight! times I have played a weekly top 3.

(week league score rank)
(year franchise score rank)
1 166(3) vs Novi 190.1(1) - 1
2 183.5(5) vs Salamanders 198.6(3) - 1
3 173(3) vs Omicron 147.3(7) - 1
4 147.6(6) vs Oompas 156.7(3) - 8
5 113.7(8) vs Cherry Bombs 91.4(11) - 10
6 176.1(2) vs Putnam 119.9(11) - 7
7 161.5(6) vs Sheffield 171.2(3) - 2
8 111.6(9) vs Knuckle 167.5(3) - 5
9 169.3(3) vs Ossified 172.8(2) - 1
10 153.8(5) vs Eazy 167.4(2) - 3
11 ??? vs Tennessee 136.1 - 4