Page 1 of 1

Hall of Fame

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:50 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Nice job commish!

I did not remember Heather going 13-1...I thought Ernie and I had the shot to be the first.

11 of the 15 lowest points in a season were from '98!!! boy did we suck back then!

I know all that had to be confusing as hell. I've noticed a few errors:
1: Career (Post Season) Non-Division Points is showing the same as the Career (Regular Season) Non-Division Points
2: Most and Least division points in a season are the same; career and post-season are listed in the same order (should be least to most?)
3: Same thing as #2 for non-division points

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:12 pm
by wolfe
Halfway through 1998 we switched to team defense. That caused point totals to drop quite a bit starting in Week 8.

I'll check into your points and fix them ... someday.

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:09 pm
by wolfe
I fixed the errors you listed. I think some of those categories are pretty absurd. "Career Post-Season Non-Division Points".

In the off-season I'd like to come up with better ways to represent the rise-and-fall or successes-and-failures of teams. Any ideas?