Page 1 of 1
A thousand drunken memories demolished
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am
by wolfe
The Joe is no mo'.
Anyone care to share their favorite/worst drunken memories?

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:03 am
by bstock
I tried to pick up a woman there once and failed. Eventually, her son approached me and told me to go away.
The hog was tackled by a bouncer for slapping a midget playfully.
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:13 am
by Agitator
they came at me from behind! i could have taken all 4 of them if they had given me a chance !!!
they were afraid that i was going to kick the midgets ass.... (for what, who knows....we were drunk, but i'm sure the midget deserved it!)
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:40 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Eric, who used to be one the "main" bouncers, has many great stories about Cotton Eyed Joe's. Maybe he will grace you haters with some of them.
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:51 am
by wolfe
I used to get yelled at by the bouncers for not tucking my shirt in. I guess the place was too classy for the un-tucked.
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 am
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:I used to get yelled at by the bouncers for not tucking my shirt in. I guess the place was too classy for the un-tucked.
with the name j-dub, they probably thought you were strapped and they wouldn't be able to tell with your shirt covering it up!
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
I fell face first once. I was escorted out by Stocks before the bouncers kicked me out.
Also, about 9 years or so ago, one of my sister's friends came over and stuck her tongue down my throat. Normally, that's a good thing. But she kissed me in front of a girl I was trying to start dating.
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 am
by woody
Buying 5 Jack & Cokes and 5 shots of Jager for $10, then breaking a pool cue just to let them know that the place sucked...then going back the next week.
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:19 am
by Jonathan S.
Priceless.