Page 1 of 1

MTFFL Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
I would like to see an addition of longest winning and losing streaks in the hall!

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:07 am
by wolfe
You can kind-of, sort-of see that information here http://www.mtffl.com/cgi-bin/sched.cgi?dothis=show_home
But it's listed for each franchise and not in an decreasing/increasing order.

I have a lot data and pages that show the information, but it is spread out all over the place in a disorganized, disconnected way. One of my projects this off season is to redesign the menu and page organization. First I have to figure out what information I want to display. As you can see there is a lot of junk around. I need to either delete them or fix them.

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
I knew I had seen it somewhere before! I wanted to see if the Oompa Loompas broke record for the longest winning streak and we did with 11 straight (and counting)!!!

3 others have won 10 in a row including this year's new owner, Ernie!

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
Tell us who else, I'm too busy working to look that up.

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I bet you are. While I am home from my split shift I will tell you that the other two teams were you (Sheffield Feagle Eagles) and Heather (Cookeville Critters).

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:27 pm
by Jonathan S.
That's what I wanted to see; I thought I might have been in that mix.