Page 1 of 2
Primary Vote Day
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:13 am
by wolfe
Go out and vote today!
If you don't know who to vote for, let USA Today help you
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... h-game.htm
Vote for someone.
Vote against someone.
Just go vote.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:28 am
by Jonathan S.
But don't vote who you want to vote for. Play the game....
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:46 am
by wolfe
Follow the herd!
BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
My "most like" were Romney, Huckabee and Kucinich in that order.....
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:51 am
by Jonathan S.
Are you a fascist? Kidding.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:52 am
by Jonathan S.
Here's a question...something in my mind seems to think that I heard John McCain say we need more troops in Iraq? Can anyone verify this?
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:01 pm
by wagordy
I'm not liking my results. That is all I am going to say.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
I would fathom a guess and say that Will and I voted similarly. Perhaps even for the same person.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:46 pm
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:My "most like" were Romney, Huckabee and Kucinich in that order.....
That's close to what mine were. That last question about experience kind of skewed the results. You can use the slider to make any topic less relevant to you. Maybe not completely accurate but a fun exercise nonetheless.
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:05 pm
by Jonathan S.
Interesting exercise...my #1 match was exactly who I voted for.