Earthquake
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 am
That earthquake woke me up last night.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 1/80418001
I thought it was a cat on my bed scratching his head. I yelled out a few times for him to stop and went back to sleep. I had a few earthquake related dreams until my alarm clock finally went off.
I can only remember feeling one other earthquake in my life. When I was in high school and living in E. Tenn. the pictures in the hallway rattled for a few minutes.
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 1/80418001
I thought it was a cat on my bed scratching his head. I yelled out a few times for him to stop and went back to sleep. I had a few earthquake related dreams until my alarm clock finally went off.
I can only remember feeling one other earthquake in my life. When I was in high school and living in E. Tenn. the pictures in the hallway rattled for a few minutes.