Page 1 of 2

New Smack Room

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:17 pm
by wolfe
New smack room.

I like it fine, but....

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:01 pm
by wagordy
What was wrong with the one you wrote last year. I though it had "our" leagues character?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:20 pm
by wolfe
I wanted to add some features that I was just too lazy to finish up.
This package had plenty of features.
I'm going to customize the colors later. And then I'm going to try to manipulate the scripts to see if I can (mess them up) customize them more.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:18 am
by Jonathan S.
This sucks. I agree with Will. Last year's smack room definitely was better.

Sucks? What?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:42 am
by wolfe
What do you mean this sucks?
You can't just say something sucks without backing it up? What 'sucks' about it?
This message board has many more features and is just as easy to use as the custom message board that I made.

If you are complaining about the 'look and feel' of the board, I intend on changing that soon.

Man, first post and already people are fucking whining. Oh well, different software - same content.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:50 pm
by Jonathan S.
Why don't you and your lazy ass bite me. This sucks. You want to change this and you want to change that. What the fuck was wrong with the other one? And, what the fuck is wrong with the name MTFFL II, that's what it is; why change it? MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO!

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:40 pm
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:Why don't you and your lazy ass bite me.
Wow. Very classy. And this is coming from our defending champ. Our highest profile ambassador has a bad attitude and is very cranky.
True colors are shining through.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
Those colors are green and black and they are championship colors.

Hmmmm.....

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:47 am
by wagordy
I am hungry....... :roll:

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:10 pm
by Jonathan S.
Huh??? For what...?