Page 1 of 2
Draft Board Software
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 am
by eazye187
Jeff,
Have you seen this site:
http://www.fandraft.com? They have a computer based Draft Board that can be projected off of the computer and it imports settings from MTFFL.
Ernie
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 pm
by wolfe
I looked at the demo last year. It had nice looking on-screen display.
We can do it if people prefer that over the paper draft board.
It wouldn't be tied to the live draft room on MFL - but neither is a paper draft board. I would still enter the picks on-line as they are made.
I'll demo this one and a few other this weekend. Its price is about the same as 1 set of draft board and labels. And the software is reusable.
Another option is to connect a laptop to a big TV and just log on to the live draft room.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:00 pm
by wagordy
I like the computer draft board but if you can just put the draft room up on the big screen that should work. People just need to keep up with the draft. I am bringing my computer and I think 2 or three others do as well.
I think that everyone should bring a laptop if they can and make there own pick to give you a break.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 am
by Jonathan S.
Previous picks are more easily discerned on the "hardcopy" draft board we've been utilizing. Maybe use in tandem, but I'm for the readily viewable information on paper.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 am
by Oompa Midgets
I would like that better as well, but to make it easier on the commish and lower expenses I am not opposed to the software.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 am
by wolfe
Expense and Commish "hardship" are not an problem.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:01 pm
by wagordy
wolfe wrote:Expense and Commish "hardship" are not an problem.
In that case go for the Draft Board! It is nicer.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:14 pm
by woody
I finally have a laptop so the next challenge for me is simply showing up!
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm
by wolfe
wagordy wrote:In that case go for the Draft Board! It is nicer.
Is that a vote for the paper draft board? Or digital?
We need to decide in the next week or two. It takes at least a week to ship the paper board.
Re: Draft Board Software
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm
by wagordy
wolfe wrote:wagordy wrote:In that case go for the Draft Board! It is nicer.
Is that a vote for the paper draft board? Or digital?
We need to decide in the next week or two. It takes at least a week to ship the paper board.
Paper.