Page 1 of 4

Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 am
by Oompa Midgets
How bout we spice things up and add a 2-player limit from each position to be kept!?!

It would make the draft deeper with talent!

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am
by wolfe
I'll second that.

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:44 am
by bstock
that's pretty spicy

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am
by Jonathan S.
2 per position? Hmm.

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 pm
by wagordy
Let me check my current roster and I will get back to you.
:lol:

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 pm
by eazye187
But where will we keep all of our spare running backs??

:bawling:

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
eazye187 wrote:But where will we keep all of our spare running backs??

:bawling:
You can trade them to someone in need of a RB or choose which 2 to keep and hope that the ones you were forced to drop make it to your pick.

The Oompa Loompas have 4 starting RBs and I'm the one proposing such. It would make the draft much more interesting!

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:24 am
by eazye187
Oompa Midgets wrote:
eazye187 wrote:But where will we keep all of our spare running backs??

:bawling:
You can trade them to someone in need of a RB or choose which 2 to keep and hope that the ones you were forced to drop make it to your pick.

The Oompa Loompas have 4 starting RBs and I'm the one proposing such. It would make the draft much more interesting!
Would the two position limit supercede and replace the 7 total player limit? or be in addition to?

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
NO, we would still keep 7 players but no more than 2 from any position.

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:22 am
by Jonathan S.
Ridiculous. I'm against it. The 7 players I keep, are the 7 players I want to keep no matter which position they play, and I shouldn't be told how to dispense those slots. If I want to keep 7 DEs, then I should be allowed to keep 7 DEs....not a good strategy, but it's MY strategy.