Page 1 of 1

Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:20 am
by wolfe
It looks like everyone is agreeing on Draft Day on August 23.

Let's set the deadline for keepers as Thursday, August 14 at 8pm CT.

That will give everyone a little over a week to prepare for the draft.

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:30 am
by wolfe
You can select your keepers by sending me a message or by setting your players as a starter. I will make the roster adjustments after the deadline.

Remember we are under First Come, First Served Waivers until the Keeper Deadline, so if you drop a valuable player he may be picked up by a rival.

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 am
by wolfe
In case you don't remember - or if you are in too many leagues to keep up - we freeze 7 players.

If you freeze more than the normal starting lineup rules allow then you can't use that method on the website. Just send me an e-mail or a PM via this message board.

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:07 am
by Oompa Midgets
You must have opened the starting lineup guidelines because it allowed me to start 7 offensive players! That was a smart thing to do so people didn't have to drop players or notify you. :applause:

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:19 am
by wolfe
I didn't change anything.

The rules are still
Total Starters: 13
Number of Starting QBs: 1
Number of Starting RBs: 0-3
Number of Starting WRs: 0-5
Number of Starting TEs: 0-2
Number of Starting PKs: 1
Number of Starting DT+DEs: 2
Number of Starting LBs: 2
Number of Starting CB+Ss: 2

I'm not using the RB+WR+TE option. I don't remember seeing that before. But it should be set at 0-5. Some people were having a problem starting 4 RB's. Your 3 RB's and 4 WR's is allowed with the above settings.

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
It has NEVER allowed me to start 1 QB, 3 RBs and 3 WRs. That is what I'm freezing.

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 am
by eazye187
wolfe wrote:I didn't change anything.

The rules are still
Total Starters: 13
Number of Starting QBs: 1
Number of Starting RBs: 0-3
Number of Starting WRs: 0-5
Number of Starting TEs: 0-2
Number of Starting PKs: 1
Number of Starting DT+DEs: 2
Number of Starting LBs: 2
Number of Starting CB+Ss: 2

I'm not using the RB+WR+TE option. I don't remember seeing that before. But it should be set at 0-5. Some people were having a problem starting 4 RB's. Your 3 RB's and 4 WR's is allowed with the above settings.
When I looked the other day, I would have sworn the lineup said 0-2 RBs. I will check again today.

EDIT: Worked this time. 3RB, 3WR..

Ernie

Re: Keeper Deadline 2008

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:09 pm
by wolfe
Keeper moves have been finalized. Make sure I didn't mess anything up.

You can no longer pick up free agents. But you can still trade all you want.