Page 1 of 1

QB of the future....

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Who needs the QB of the future for their team? I have Cutler and Rodgers. Send me some offers and lets see what we can work out.

Re: QB of the future....

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 am
by eazye187
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Who needs the QB of the future for their team? I have Cutler and Rodgers. Send me some offers and lets see what we can work out.
You want picks or talent.. I'm sure you need both. ;)

Ernie

Re: QB of the future....

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Draft picks or players depending on the player. If it is players, I wont trade for defensive players...offensive only. Send me an offer and we can start the negotiations!!