Page 1 of 1
Trade time is almost over....
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 am
by the Man, the Myth...
We have to set our starting 7 by Thursday. Do you have any offensive players you want to trade? Send me an offer and lets see what we can work out. I will not trade draft picks for defensive players...offense only please!!

Re: Trade time is almost over....
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:We have to set our starting 7 by Thursday. Do you have any offensive players you want to trade? Send me an offer and lets see what we can work out. I will not trade draft picks for defensive players...offense only please!!

I have PLENTY of offensive talent. Check out my roster and send me an offer!
Re: Trade time is almost over....
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:27 am
by bstock
Smack the Feagle Eagles around with the POWER OF THOMAS JONES! Avaiable for a draft pick!