Page 1 of 1

Bye Weeks

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 am
by Oompa Midgets
3 of the 4 WRs the Oompa Loompas froze are on bye Week 8. 4 out of 5 total :frown:

I guess my great fantasy mind should have looked at bye weeks :lol:

Re: Bye Weeks

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 pm
by wolfe
I usually look at bye weeks when I'm trying to draft a #3 or #4 position (I didn't this year).

Also, 2 of your 3 DL's are on bye in Week 8.

Odds are looking good for the Salamanders that week.

Re: Bye Weeks

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Just looked at the whole roster. Almost 40% of my entire team is on bye. 9 players :bawling:
Congrats Salamanders!

11 wins in a row and counting.....

Re: Bye Weeks

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:35 pm
by wagordy
It's a trap game. I will not count a win.