Page 1 of 1

MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Do you have the link to the new version of Gameday? I think that is one of my favorite features that goes with this site!

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 am
by Oompa Midgets
I don't recall what that is, but MFL has been down all morning for me :confused:

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 am
by wagordy

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:24 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Great...now I just need both league ID numbers or where I can find them.

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 pm
by wolfe
Man, you are needy today. The league ID can be found anytime you are on the MFL site by looking in the URL.

Here they are:
MTFFL: 17680
MTFFL II: 37524

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:01 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
A. I am always needy.

B. I will probably ask you the same thing next year. I have only been in the league like 5 years now...
you really expect me to remember all this?


C. Thanks!!

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 pm
by wolfe
The league numbers change every year. But they can always be found in the URL.

Re: MFL GAMEDAY

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 pm
by wolfe
I just downloaded the 2008 version.
It has a new league chat feature built in.

List up updates/features
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 80&FAQ=614


Also, if you haven't notice you can get fantasy scoring updates sent to you via text messaging. Click your team banner. Go to Advanced setup, enter your cell number and select your cell phone carrier. "If you enter your cell phone number and your cell phone carrier above, you will receive text messages at 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 7:30pm and 10pm ET on Sundays with live scoring updates."


Next year, MFL will release a chip to implant in your brain.