Page 1 of 1

Home Page

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
I like the new home page including the win-loss record between the teams!

I didn't realize the Baxter Redneck beat the Oompa Loompas 4 of their first 5 games :bash:
Since then the Oompas have beaten the Redneck/8s 13 of their last 14 meetings.

FYI Commish, for some reason the eek emoticon does not work. It is supposed to be the eye-popping purple one but it comes up as the surprised.

Re: Home Page

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:12 am
by wolfe
I had intended to add the Game of the Week voting to the front page. I have been extremely lazy lately and haven't finished it. I'll try to get that done tonight.



There were a couple smilies that were crossed. And there were two called "eek".

eek = :eek: eekp = :eekp: shock = :shock: