Page 1 of 1

I'm glad I'm in Tennessee

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:18 am
by wolfe
Ahnold is going to ruin Cali if elected.

Hopefully his groping and Hilter comments will allow one of the other worthless canidates to take the lead and ruin Cali instead.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:25 am
by Jonathan S.
Lock your breasts away Cali ladies.
What did he say about Hitler?
Oder....
Was sagte er uber Hitler?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:42 am
by wolfe
Asked who his heroes are wrote:I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it.


http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/poli ... ecall.html

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:47 am
by wolfe
I realize that I'm somewhat adding to the political smear.
Actually the San Diego Union-Tribune article says later that Ahnold never made any racist comments ... Just that he admires Hitler. So take it for what is worth.

What bothers me is the end of the quote where he says "and for what he did with it".