Page 1 of 2

WEEK 1

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:52 pm
by bstock
FEAGLES ARE GETTING PLUCKED!

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Cherry Bombs will get bombed.

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am
by Oompa Midgets
FYI Dave, you are starting a backup DE and CB along with a LB who is on Injured Reserve!

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:54 am
by bstock
BOOM! You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes...bombed.

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:51 pm
by wagordy
And I am getting killed..... I stupidly mentioned to Michelle that Porter was not playing and she took him out and replaced him with Chris Johnson..... Oh Well.... Guess I asked for that.

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 am
by Oompa Midgets
66.6 point loss for the 8s :twisted:

One of the Oompa Loompas defensive players scored more than all six of the 8s defenders 8)

The losing and winning streaks continue!

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:29 pm
by mjgordy
Just ignore Will, he is having some sort of delusion regarding who the better team is. Let's see if I can make Jeff cry as well. God I love football.

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:58 am
by wolfe
Yes I am crying this morning.
I got stomped by the Yankees - the league's highest scoring team so far.

0-2 and stuck at the bottom of the division :bawling:

Re: WEEK 1

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Hummm, seems like I remember someone talking about that earlier.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2053

:lol: