Page 1 of 1

T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm
by wolfe
Titans are 2-0 and are still at the top of the division!

Whhoooo! Alright! Alright! Alright!

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
The stupid Colts came back and won to get to .500.

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 am
by Oompa Midgets
First time they've started 2-0 since the magical Super Bowl Season!

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:55 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Anybody up for tailgating this weekend? Eric and I have tickets and I would like to hang out before the game if anyone is interested.

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 pm
by wolfe
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0
4 - and - 0

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:51 pm
by The Guru
They have did well against the 500 and below 500 teams I ll give them that.

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:26 pm
by wolfe
Those teams are below .500 because that's where the Titans put them.
Go Titans!
Bring on the Ravens!

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:46 pm
by woody
Fuckin-A

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 am
by Oompa Midgets
Rolle had surgery on his neck and will be out of this weekend's game!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/foot ... ?track=rss

Re: T - I - T - A - N - S ! ! !

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 pm
by woody
We are the last undefeated team. Take that other parts of the country!