Page 1 of 1

Week 2

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 pm
by wolfe
Man, that was a fun game to watch. Lot's of points this week.

I thought the 8's were going to pull off an upset over the Rockers. Desean Jackson was nice enough run up the score and left the TD's to Westbrook.

And the Feagle Eagles used a Cowboy (Witten) to almost come back over the Knuckledraggers.

All this scoring and I only got 110 this week (11th highest). Ugh. Anyway, on to Week 3!

Re: Week 2

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:05 pm
by wolfe
MFL added a fun addition this year.

Fantasy recap!
http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 7680&O=177

Recaps with randomly generated phrases

Re: Week 2

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am
by wagordy
"I take full responsibility for this loss," Z-Town Zippers coach Jeff Wolfe said.

Those are great!

Re: Week 2

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Funny, you can even change the coaches quotes! It seems to change the quotes every time you visit the recaps anyway.

I am in another league that gave a draft recap and I was looking forward to this one but it is in beta testing and only a select number of leagues were done.

Re: Week 2

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Only 3 teams remain undefeated after the first round of divisional games.

Re: Week 2

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:25 pm
by bstock
"Coming up in week 3, the 2-0 Oompa Loompas are at Cherry Bombs, where Cherry Bombs will spank the bitter shit out of the little dwarves."